Sunday, October 30th5PM till 7PM
Trunk Decorating Information
What do I do?
- Decorate your vehicle’s trunk to your most creative potential. You are responsible for providing whatever materials are required. You are responsible to provide candy too.
- Be present at your trunk from 5:45-6:30 p.m.
- Welcome all guests in a friendly way and distribute candy to the children.
What are the rules or guidelines?
- Choose a theme for your trunk. Be as creative as possible.
- Avoid themes that stress the devil, witches, death, blood, fear, etc. We want this to be a safe, fun environment.
- Electricity will not be provided.
- Make safety a priority. Use candles and open flames with extreme caution. Have a responsible adult at your vehicle at all times.
A dinner will be served from 5:00-5:45 PM (main course provided; please bring a dish to pass)
Age appropriate games & crafts will be after dinner from 5:45 – 6:15 PM
6:15 – 7:00PM will be the Parade of costumes and Trunk or Treating
Prizes will be given for the best decorated trunks, costumes, and family decorated pumpkins. Families will display their pumpkins by their vehicles and we will assign them numbers for voting.