Join us Memorial Day through Labor Day for Worship and Bible Hour at 10:30 AM.
Summer Bible Study and Worship
Beginning Sunday, May 29th and running through Sunday, September 4th …The following is intended to answer any questions you may have:
- Will there be anything at 9:15 am: This Summer the Bible Class and Sunday School hour will be shrunk to a 20 minute (or so) Study continuing from the regular worship service.
- What time does it begin: Worship will begin, as it normally does, promptly at 10:30AM with the service lasting between 40-45 minutes.
- What ages will participate in the children’s activity: Children ages 3 through 8th grade will be dismissed for their lesson/activity.
- When will the children be dismissed: On both non-communion and communion Sundays the children will be dismissed during the closing hymn.
- Where will the children go? Where will the adults go? The children will be the ones dismissal during the worship service to their respective classrooms with their respective teachers for a lesson/activity. The adults will remain in the worship space for an abbreviated Bible Study that will close with prayer.